Friday, October 21, 2016

Coffeeneuring 2016 Ride 3 - Snax Convenience Store/Dunkin Donuts on US 1 in Elkridge, MD

Week 3 of the Coffeeneuring Challenge finds me at the Snax Convenience Store/Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins on US 1 at Montgomery Road, in Elkridge. The "Commuting in the Route 1 Corrodor" theme is going strong. This is 1.7 miles from home, by an indirect route so I don't have to ride on Route 1. It adds 0.7 miles to my commute.


Amenities for bikers include a window to lean your bike against, with seats to sit at on the other side so you can keep an eye on your bike. You can also fill out your lotto tickets, watch the simulated video horse races, and play Keno.


My coffee drink was "coffee", accompanied by a maple glaze and an eclair. The coffee was the usual pretty good Dunkin Donuts coffee. Not bad at all.

\

Other services available in this little shopping strip is the Main Street Barber Shop, which is nowhere near Main St., but is where I got this haircut I'm wearing a couple weeks ago. It was $17, no appointment, no waiting. I gave them $20, keep the change.



No comments: